It is a must to reflect on 2017, when a new year of life approaches, I have found it extremely useful to reflect on the year that passed by. Every year of life comes with it’s own lessons as well as blessings. All lessons in life should be learnt from, and all blessings in life should be acknowledged and appreciated. When reflecting on 2017, it is important to make a list of all the highlights as well as lowlights of the year. After doing that I have found it helpful to begin planning just a little for the upcoming year, which in this case would be 2018.
Some things to take into consideration when reflecting on the 2017.
- All the plans you made for the year, what worked, what did not work, and why.
- All points of hesitation and/or fear that stopped you from doing things you wish you did- and what caused it.
- All points of bravery you experienced and what gave you the courage you needed.
- The people that came into your life and those who left your life, and who you would like to take into 2018.
- Points where you may have hurt or disappointed someone and how you can fix it, in an effort to start the new year with a clean slate.
These are the major things that I genuinely believe makes a huge difference when performing a reflecting of your life over any period. There are of course more things that some would take into consideration and I encourage you to share in the comments below so that we can all expand our reflections in an effort to have a better year ahead.